I did it. I started this morning and had to take a break while Rhys napped because at that point I was ready to vaccum before bring everything back in and staging the room the way I wanted it.
Here are some before and after pictures:
I decided to set up two areas. The sewing area and the prep and production area not only for sewing but for other crafts.
I took the doors of the closet off because they were getting in the way from gaining access to stuff in the closet. I like the open feel. I don’t really care about hiding things. This room is sooo small to begin with that I had to take the boxes of fabric and put them under the production table. I plan on getting risers for that table so I don’t have to work sitting down all the time.